All applicants would need to assist in the following responsibilities:
- Provide non-medical in-home care or in-facility care for senior citizens.
- Assist senior citizens with their activities of daily living such as: bathing, dressing, feeding, personal hygiene and grooming, meal planning and preparation, and light housekeeping.
- Companionship for clients including accompanying client on walks, trips to social gatherings or recreational activities.
- Provide accurate daily documentation of services provided.
- Training is provided.
- All positions are single duty only - one caregiver for one senior.